This is a list of all the types an object can be. This is not a bitvector,
but a single number from this list:
1 LIGHT Item is a light source.
2 SCROLL Item is a magical scroll.
3 WAND Item is a magical wand. - point at 1 target.
4 STAFF Item is a magical staff. - affect all in room.
5 WEAPON Item is a weapon.
6 FIREWEAPON Currently not implemented. Do not use.
7 MISSILE Currently not implemented. Do not use.
8 TREASURE Item is treasure other than gold coins (i.e. gems)
9 ARMOR Item is armor.
10 POTION Item is a magical potion.
11 WORN Item is worn, but not armor.
12 OTHER Miscellaneous object with no special properties.
13 TRASH Trash -- junked by cleaners, not bought by shopkeepers.
14 TRAP Currently not implemented. Do not use.
15 CONTAINER Item is a container.
16 NOTE Item is a note (can be written on).
17 DRINKCON Item is a drink container.
18 KEY Item is a key.
19 FOOD Item is food.
20 MONEY Item is money (gold coins).
21 PEN Item is a pen.
22 BOAT Item is a boat; allows you to traverse water(noswim)
23 FOUNTAIN Item is a fountain.
1) GLOW Item is glowing (cosmetic).
2) HUM Item is humming (cosmetic).
3) NORENT Item cannot be rented.
4) NODONATE Item cannot be donated.
5) NOINVIS Item cannot be made invisible.
6) INVISIBLE Item is invisible.
7) MAGIC Item has a magical aura and cannot be enchanted.
8) NODROP Item is cursed and cannot be dropped.
9) BLESS Item is blessed (cosmetic).
10) ANTI_GOOD Item cannot be used by good-aligned characters.
11) ANTI_EVIL Item cannot be used by evil-aligned characters.
12) ANTI_NEUTRAL Item cannot be used by neutral align characters.
13) ANTI_MAGIC_USER Item cannot be used by the Mage class.
14) ANTI_CLERIC Item cannot be used by the Cleric class.
15) ANTI_THIEF Item cannot be used by the Thief class.
16) ANTI_WARRIOR Item cannot be used by the Warrior class.
17) NOSELL Shopkeepers will not buy or sell the item.
18) ANTI_VAMPIRE Item cannot be used by Vampire class.
19) METAL Item is Metal.
20) ANTI_BARBARIAN Item cannot be used by Barbarian class.
21) ANTI_PSIONICIST Item cannot be used by Psionicist class.
22) ANTI_PALADIN Item cannot be used by Paladin class.
23) ANTI_RANGER Item cannot be used by Ranger class.
24) ANTI_DRUID Item cannot be used by Druid class.
25) ANTI_UNDEAD Item cannot be used by Undead players.
26) ANTI_LIVING Item cannot be used by 'living' players.
27) UNIQUE DO NOT SET. - Item will save uniquely.
28) HIDDEN Item is hidden from sight - Note this is only applicable to
items which load in rooms, not inside containers, on mobs etc.
29) UNSEEN makes objects that can only be seen with holylight. Players
can still interact with these objects, however. The idea is
that room descriptions can now be created describing the
object in a room and the player can interact with the room desc
instead of having a room desc be a mere backdrop. The upside
to this, better than leaving a long desc blank, is that imms
can see and will know when such an object is in the room
with a player.
1) TAKE Item can be taken (picked up off the ground).
2) FINGER Item can be worn on the fingers.
3) NECK Item can be worn around the neck.
4) BODY Item can be worn on the body.
5) HEAD Item can be worn on the head.
6) LEGS Item can be worn on the legs.
7) FEET Item can be worn on the feet.
8) HANDS Item can be worn on the hands.
9) ARMS Item can be worn on the arms.
10) SHIELD Item can be used as a shield.
11) ABOUT Item can be worn about the body.
12) WAIST Item can be worn around the waist.
13) WRIST Item can be worn around the wrist.
14) WIELD Item can be wielded; e.g. weapons.
15) HOLD Item can be held (the "hold" command).
When wearing an object with this flag,
1) BLIND The wearer goes blind
2) INVIS The wearer becomes invisible
3) DET-ALIGN The wearer detects alignments
4) DET-INVIS The wearer sees invisible objects and players.
5) DET-MAGIC The wearer sees magic on objects
6) SENSE-LIFE The wearer sees hidden mobs/players
7) WATWALK The wearer can walk on water
8) SANCT The wearer is protected by sanctuary
9) GROUP DO NOT USE - reserved for internal use
10) CURSE The wearer is influenced by a curse
11) INFRA The wearer sees in the dark
12) POISON The wearer is poisoned
13) PROT-EVIL The wearer is protected from evil
14) PROT-GOOD The wearer is protected from good
15) SLEEP The wearer is magically put to sleep
16) !TRACK The wearer cannot be tracked
17) UNUSED DO NOT USE
18) UNUSED DO NOT USE
19) SNEAK The wearer moves silently
20) HIDE The wearer is hidden - use with caution
21) BERSERK The wearer goes berserk
22) CHARM DO NOT USE - reserved for internal use
23) FIRESHIELD The wearer is protected by fireshield
24) HASTE The wearer is hasted
25) FLY The wearer can fly
0 NONE No effect - used to quit the menu.
1 STR Apply to strength. (-5 - +2)
2 DEX Apply to dexterity. (-5 - +2)
3 INT Apply to intelligence. (-5 - +2)
4 WIS Apply to wisdom. (-5 - +2)
5 CON Apply to constitution. (-5 - +2)
6 CHA Apply to charisma. (-5 - +2)
7 CLASS DO NOT USE!
8 LEVEL DO NOT USE!
9 AGE Apply to character's MUD age, in MUD-years.(-10 - +10)
10 CHAR_WEIGHT Apply to weight.
11 CHAR_HEIGHT Apply to height.
12 MANA Apply to MAX mana points. (-50 - +30)
13 HIT Apply to MAX hit points. (-50 - +30)
14 MOVE Apply to MAX movement points. (-50 - +30)
15 GOLD DO NOT USE!
16 EXP DO NOT USE!
17 AC Apply to armor class (AC). (-30 - +30)
18 HITROLL Apply to hitroll. (-5 - +5)
19 DAMROLL Apply to damage roll bonus. (-5 - +5)
20 SAVING_PARA Apply to save throw: paralyze (-2 - +2)
21 SAVING_ROD Apply to save throw: rods (-2 - +2)
22 SAVING_PETRI Apply to save throw: petrif (-2 - +2)
23 SAVING_BREATH Apply to save throw: breath (-2 - +2)
24 SAVING_SPELL Apply to save throw: spells (-2 - +2)
25 HIT_N_DAM Apply to hit roll and damage roll (-5 - +5)