0) No door - An unrestricted exit that has no door, or a special door
that cannot be opened or closed with the ``open'' and ``close''
commands. The latter is useful for secret doors, trap doors,
or other doors that are opened and closed by something other
than the normal commands, like a special procedure or script
assigned to the room or an object in the room.
1) Closeable door - Normal doors that can be opened, closed, locked, unlocked,
2) Pickproof - if locked, can be opened only with the key.
A short description of the roomflags:
A bitvector, with the following values:
1) DARK - self explanatory
2) DEATH - room is a deathtrap - a forced quit
3) NO_MOB - mobs will not enter this room
4) INDOORS - weather has no effect
5) PEACEFUL - no violence will work here
6) SOUNDPROOF - tell, gossip, shout, holler will not be heard here.
7) NO_TRACK - track will never find a path through this room
8) NO_MAGIC - no magic will work here.
9) TUNNEL - only one person allowed at one time
10) PRIVATE - cannot enter if more than two persons there
11) GODROOM - only for GODS of level 33 or above
12) HOUSE - DO NOT USE
13) HCRSH - DO NOT USE
14) ATRIUM - DO NOT USE
15) OLC - DO NOT USE
16) * - DO NOT USE
A single number (not a bitvector)
defining the type of terrain in the room. Note that this value
is not the number of movement points needed but just a number to
identify the sector type. It can be any of the following:
0 INSIDE Indoors - typically small number of move points needed.
1 CITY The streets of a city.
2 FIELD An open field.
3 FOREST A dense forest.
4 HILLS Low foothills.
5 MOUNTAIN Steep mountain regions.
6 WATER_SWIM Water (swimmable).
7 WATER_NOSWIM Unswimmable water - boat required for passage.
8 FLYING The name says it all.
9 UNDERWATER Underwater - currently has no effect..